So, cause you know me and my knee, I had to go to the hospital to make sure that nothing was wrong, and yes, I know I was worrying about nothing, and no, there is nothing wrong, so I basically spent 4 and a half friggen hours waiting for nothing, but whatever, at least I'm not worrying about it anymore. But now I have to wear my friggen brace again for the next couple of days to make sure that my knee won't give out on me, but whatever I guess.
And also today, I totally got new headphones for my iPod, cause you know, some chick decided that it would be amazing to rip off one of them off of my old set, so I'm happy now, I has brand new headphones, :)
HAHA, they did it just out of spite.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping it doesnt happen again.
I've basically decided that commenting on blogs is just as much fun as writing them