Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stupid Knee!!!!!

So, my friggen knee, big surprise there, lol. I'm so sick and tired of being injured, like seriously, I'd really like to chop my leg off right now.

I was pyshiotherapy yesterday, and I heard this huge crack in my knee while I was doing one of my excercises and I'm so not happy. It's so sore right now, and of course, being me, I'm freaking out like crazy right now cause I think that I've re-broken it

It just feels like it's never going to get better, ever, and I'm going to be a gimp for the rest of my life, and I'm never going to be able to dance ever again, and it's just so frustrating. I know it's only been 4 months since I've hurt it, but it seems to be taking a really long time to fix itself.

Anyways, so I'm sitting here, glad that it's the weekend, early (Go Easter weekend, lol) and I actually got to sleep in for once. I like being able to just relax and not have to worry about being anywhere or do antything. I just want to sit around and do a whole lot of nothing, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tanya,
    don't worry i swear your knee will get better.
    It is takeing a long time.And it will be alot longer but when its over its over.
    It will be well worth it .And Tanya youw ill dnace again i know you will .Dear evan if you had no legs.And where in a wheel chair.You would find a way to dannce.Lol
    Feel better soon i love you
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, your knee will be just fine.
    I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete