Friday, May 8, 2009

Being Sick Sucks

So i have definitly decided that being sick really sucks, especially when it's an infection of your respiratory tract and you can't breathe, and you can't take your inhaler for your asthma, because guess what? you get the rare side effects that come along with it now, such as rapid heart beat, nervousness, nausea, muscle aches, shakiness, etc. all of that good stuff.

So basically, I've been sitting at home doing absolutely nothing for the past four days now, and I think that I would really like to be better now, especially cause I've missed I don't even know what, although, I have been able to watch alot of t.v. and read some, but I get really short of breath just sitting sometimes, and I can feel my heart beating throughout my body, and I'm really done with being sick, I'm just done.

Oh, and this definitely isn't helping my knee any, cause I can't go to pyhsio either, so that's going amazingly well. I just can't help but think why this all had to happen in my grade 12 year, and had to happen all at once. But I guess that's the way things go, I just gotta suck it up and deal with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment