Friday, May 22, 2009
OMG
I can't even believe right now how close it is to Grad, it's in like 6 days, and I don't even know what to do. It's starting to really sink in that grade 12 is almost over. Seriously, like 3 and a half weeks left, and it's all done. No more going to classes everyday, or hanging out with everybody on a regular basis. I'm a person that does not adjust well to change at all, and it's really, really freaking me out now. I don't even know what I'm going to be doing with my life now. I have no plans to go to University this year, and it kinda feels like I'm doing absolutely nothing with my life. I've always had things planned out for me, and I usually know what my future is kinda going to be like, but this year has just changed everything. It's turned my world upside down, my nice, safe, cozy world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment