Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Week Back

  • First, I would like to say how surprised I am with myself for having updated this thing so much lately. We'll see how long it lasts for, lol
  • Second, I absolutely love every one of my classes so far, and I`m really excited to see what happens the rest of this semester.
  • Third, I'm taking an Art History class that is Photography in the 19th century, and so far, I'm absolutely loving it! I thought that I missed dance so much, but I've realized how much I actually miss art! Like even after I got out of high school, I was still painting and drawing some stuff, but this past year I haven't done any of that, and now I really want to again.
  • Fourth, I don't really know the fourth thing is, but I also really want to go and take pictures and school. There is so much cool architecture and trees and paths, and I want to capture it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment