- I don't know why, but I think that last year I did a post about going back to school around this time as well, lol, just saying,
- You know what I'm never doing again? Getting trashed at the friggen club. No tequila shots, cause tequila is just bad, and never getting that drunk again. Haven't been that drunk in a really long time, but at least I can say that I never ended up passed out, and blacked out, I remained pretty inside my body, so that's a bonus
- What's not a bonus? The fact that while at said club, I hurt my knee, and hurt my ankle, the one that I twisted in like September, it's fantastic, NOT!
- Don't want to have to actually wake up early so I can go to school tomorrow, and also have to pick up my books at the book store tomorrow, ugh, don't want to.
- Also, I love it when random people decide to talk to you on facebook. I'm just saying, like really, what do I have to talk to you about? I've never met you in my life, like go home! Just saying.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Back to School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment