Friday, June 5, 2009

This Week

So I'm still sick, with pnuemonia, and I'm tired and I would really like to get better anytime now. Lets see, this week has been kinda weird. I don't know why. I was sitting in social studies today, and I honestly couldn't remember what day it was, it kinda seems like it's gone by in a blur. And next week, I have two doctor's appointments that I have to go to. One for my lovely knee, and at least I can then ask my doctor what the hell is happening with it, cause I haven't been able to go to physio in like a month now, and the second appointment is on wednesday, for my lovely pnuemonia, cause it hasn't gotten any better in the two weeks since I saw my doctor, so now i have to go back so I can get a chest x-ray done, and they can figure out what is wrong with me, so much fun!!!, lol

But, anyway, grad was so much fun, we got a limo and everything, and rode around downtown screaming at people, and just having fun with all of my closest friends, which I loved so much. And I also got accepted to the Faculty of Humanities, so I've decided that I am actually going to go to university this year, something I wasn't going to do because of my knee injury. At least now I feel like I'm actually going to be doing something with my life this year, not just working, and it kinda feels like something is going right in my life for once this year, lol, and I hope it gets better from now on, that would be absolutely lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment