Wednesday, June 17, 2009

End of the Year,

It's soo weird now to think that I have officially had my last day of school. It seems so weird that I'm never going back there everyday for school in my life, it's so mind blowing right now. And I've had this sick feeling in my stomach all day, like my heart has jumped down there and it won't come back up. And I don't like it.

And thinking about all of my school experience, I think of how much has changed in 12 years. People I thought that I would never be friends with in a million years, I'm actually going to miss. And to think how my life was a couple of years ago, I can't help but think that I'm actually kind of glad that I had those experiences. It has made me such a stronger person, and I can recognize when a situation that I'm in isn't right, or the people that I decide to be friends with aren't really my friends. I've had many people come and go through my life, i don't even think that I could count them anymore. People who I thought that I would never lose touch with, who were my best friends at one point are out of the picture, and yet those few others who I've been able to make it through all the drama, and tears, and fights, and I don't even know what, are still my friends to this day, and I hope that that never ends, that we stay friends for many more years to come.

And then there is the situation with a person that I haven't talked to since I was in grade 6, who messages me, out of the blue, and starts kinda talking to me again. It's weird, because we were really close, and then it all kinda went to hell. It makes me think what could happen with all of those people that I lost along the way, and if I'll ever start talking to them again as well. It's just been a really weird couple of months, lol.

And as scared as I am at the prospect of going off to university next year, I'm still kinda excited about. I'm a person that doesn't adjust well with change, but I think after all that I done, especiall during this year, I think I will handle it better than I would have just last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment