Friday, July 10, 2009

So I'm loving the fact that today is one of the nicer days outside today, and I'm thinking that I really want to go grab a blanket and a book and go outside and read, and enjoy the sun while it's here. So far, things have been going pretty well. Physio is going pretty good, my knee isn't hurting aas much as it used to, and I love seeing the hot guys there, apparentley cute boys get injured too, lol. I'm also thinking that because I'm actually get sleep lately, that it is actually helping my mood and I can relax and take care of my body better, so it is definitly nice when I'm not stressing over everything in my life, lol. Anyways, just wanted to say that, Lol, pretty short, but I haven't been on in a while, and while I'm waiting for my video to load, I figured I might as well update, lol, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment