Monday, September 7, 2009
University Tommorow!!!
So I'm sitting here thinking that I'm really excited for my first day of classes tommorow. It's so exciting being able to go to university. I'm thinking that it's going to be way more interesting than high school ever was, and I'm hoping that now I kinda have a fresh start after the horrible year that I has starting in January. I think the thing that I'm most excited about it the fact that I get to meet new people, and be who I want to be, and not be the stuck in the same place as I was in high school. I'm going to be able to talk to new people and gain so much life experience, it's going to be my new adventure. And I know that before I have said that I don't like to deal with change, but I'm thinking that this is going to be a good change, and I think I'm ready for it now. Now watch, I'll post tommorow that my first day of classes were absolutely horrible and that I never want to go back, lol, but I sincerly hope that it's not true, and that I love every bit of it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment