- So I'm thinking right now that I really don't like being sick. Not going to lie, it really sucks, but at least it's got nothing to do with my lungs, thank God!!
- I'm also looking through these photoshoot pictures, and I'm thinking that I always need Kaleigh to do my make-up and Amy to always take my pictures, :)
- I'm also listening to Backstreet Boys, I know, I'm a complete nerd, but it's totally reminding of my childhood, listening to them when I was like 8, lol
- I need to really get to work on figuring out my German Language stuff. We've started sentences, and I realized today that I really need to get to work on my vocab, otherwise I'm completely lost. This also makes me feel like I'm back in like first grade, learning how to make sentences and stuff, and it's a very odd feeling.
- And now I'm really tired, it's been a really long day, and I'm going to bed!!!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Sooo,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment