Monday, September 28, 2009

Right Now

  • I'm hoping that I did really well on the two tests that I've had in the past couple of days, but I'm really scared that I didn't do too well on my Biology one
  • I'm am totally loving my new phone. It's amazing. It's been two years since I've had a new one, and my other was defs a piece.
  • I'm thinking that I would like to go see Fame with everybody, but cause of school, I have to be up early tommorow morning, so they better do something with me soon!!!!!!!
  • I'm thinking that I need to start getting my butt to pyhsio, cause I really need to work my knee. It hasn't nessecarily been hurting lots, but I know that I need to get it back in shape
  • I'm loving the amount of flash cards sitting on my desk right now from all my vocab words for German, lol, by the end of the course, I'm going to have like fify billion of them,
  • I'm totally obsessed with One Tree Hill again, lol, on the days when I get off at 1, I go home and watch it, cause I'm a nerd like that.
  • Is thinking "what is up with the friggen wind, seriously, seriously?" I almost died today because it was blowing so herd, and it's supposed to be the same way tommorow, so I'm defs not happy, and then we'ra supposed to get snow on FRIDAY!!! Seriously?
  • Thinking that I want to go to sleep, but seeing as it's only 8:30, I'm thinking I'll wait at least another hour, in the meantime, I'll work on vocab, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment