Saturday, October 10, 2009

SOOOO Overtired,

  • SO I'm sitting here, in my bedroom, after I drank my first full beer, I think, lol, and I'm so overtired, and it's like almost 11, and I'm listening to Metric's new song, and thinking I'm really loving it, not so obsessed with the Backstreet Boys, even though I just listened to their new CD for like the fiftith time.
  • I'm trying to work on the answers to my questions for German Culture, but apparently I'm not doing so well because I keep getting distracted, just a little bit ADD right now.
  • I'm really happy for Kj cause he now gets to go to Africa, but it's going to be sad for everybody.
  • Thinking that I need to be less boy crazy right now. Lol
  • Thinking that I'm pretty damn excited for turkey dinner tomorrowl, YUM, it's been almost an eniter year since I've had it.
  • Is thinking that I would like to go watch a movie, but I have no clue what I want to watch,
  • Thinking that I need to also be working on my German Language project due next Wednesday, frigg my life,
  • Now I'm thinking that the tiredness is starting to hit me, lol, I'm feeling like I'm going to crash any minute now, lol, that was fast.
  • Also thinking that I'm sucking at typing right now, I don't know how many times that I've hit the Backspace button, oops, just did it again, lol
  • Thinking that I would like to have a good surprise next week, I like good surprises, :)
  • I think that the weather needs to warm up here too. It's only October people!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh tanya, just a list of complants pretty much, your so funny!
    You just need to relax, and i like how you turned into like a biker chick, drinking your beer before bed! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete