Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Knee

So I'm defs feeling better about things, and I have an announcement, I THINK MY KNEE IS FINALLLY GETTING CLOSER TO BEING BACK TO NORMAL. LOL, it's defs not hurting as much, and I can actually feel muscles in it again, lol, not just bone and skin and fat, lol. It makes me happy, cause then that means that I can start dancing like I did before. I know I'm still going to have to take it easier than I would have before, but I'm really anxious. Just follow my passion, even if it has to be changed.
I think that the reason it has taken me soo long to finally start getting better is because I think I was feeling sorry for myself. I look back now, and I wasn't doing my pyhsio, and I was sitting around. I know that at first I had a legitimate reason because of my pneumonia, but after that, all of June I never made it once to physio, and never once really did my exercises. Now, even though I haven't actually been to physio in like two months, I'm working on it three times a week, and I've definitely noticed an improvement in everything, and I'm feeling happy, :)

1 comment: