- Today was kind of a disaster of a day, but it at least did have it's ups
- First of all, I woke up at like 7:30, so I had like 10-15 minutes to get my ass out the door.
- Next thing I finally get my butt out the door at like 7:45, and realize that there is frost all over the windows of my car, and that I need to scrap them, lol, that was fun,
- I finally made it to the train station, at like 8:10, and as I was going up the ramp to the station, noticed some guy in a yellow vest with a notepad who was standing behind my car writing, all these signs lead to a friggen parking ticket, so that was a defs fml moment,
- I made it to school, and surprisingly enough, things went pretty well, better than I thought,
- When I got back to my car, thank God, I only got a warning for parkign there, so I now have to find a new place to park from now on, ugh, but it could have been worse, so that's okay.
- I finally got to have the burger that I've been craving for like a week, yum, sooo good,
- I went for a walk around the dry pond, nice and relaxing, especially from everything that has happened in the past couple of days, it just helped me to release it all
- Another thing that just helped me to release it all was writing a letter. You know how people talk about if you write a letter as if you were going to send it to a person, but you don't? Well that defs helped me get things off my chest, and put things in a clearer perspective, and I realized that I've been getting worked up about things way to much and I'm probably reading way more into this than I should be, and I'm just going to take it slow.
- And Kj Munroe, where are these blogs that you said you were going to write like a week ago, huh, I'm still expecting one you know!!!!!!! lol
- Just want to say that I love my friends, I don't know where I'd be without you guys, <3
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You luhhh me!
ReplyDelete