So defs had an experience to last me a lifetime, and have decided that I"m never drinking that much again in and hour and a half, NEVER. It is not soo much fun waking up and not remembering what happened the night before, and still be drunk. Then to boot, having the worst headache in the world and having your tummy be like gurgle gurgle. I'm just thank ful that I had my friends and my family to watch over me, because I'm sure as hell that I wouldn't be writing this today if I hadn't, so THANK YOU, :).
Ugh, now I have to deal with all of my studying for exams, and today kinda went out the window, so now I have even less time to read through the fifty thousand pages of texts for these exams, but I have defs learned my lesson, and never again am I doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment