- So I've been doing alot of thinking lately, and I'm thinking that I need to get back into my routine of doing my physio, cause lately my knee has been hurting more than normal, and it's been swollen, so that's a forsure sign that it needs to be worked out more.
- I'm also thinking that I need to invest more time in myself, do what makes me happy, and not worry about anybody else, well maybe my friends, :) but only cause I love you guys to death, lol,
- I have also, for defs decided that drinking that much, that fast, is never going to happen again. I know I have already said this, but now you people can hold me to my word.
- I just want everybody to know that I'm there for them, and you guys can talk to me about anything. I know things have been rough lately, but I want to make things work, :)
- I'm pretty excited for Amys birthday party, and no, it's not so I can drink, lol, but so then I can hang out with everybody and then go dancing, holla! And maybe have one drink, maybe.
- I'm excited for exams to be done, then I can relax and take it easy, and destress, cause I'm sure that will help things lots, I'm sure that's been a huge problem lately.
- I'm also excited to do my Christmas baking, and putting up my Christmas tree tomorrow, it's my favorite time of the year, even though there's like fifty feet of snow, it still better stick around so we can have a white christmas, that would be nice, please and thank you,
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Just thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment