Saturday, December 26, 2009

After Christmas

Christmas was pretty quiet this year. Nothing really big happened, but it was kinda nice to be able to not really have to worry about going anywhere, or having anybody over at the house, just the immediate family. I totally got my netbook. It's soo cute. It's little and small and it weighs like nothing, and I really like it. Except for the fact that the version of Windows 7 that I have is the starter edition, so I can't change my desktop background, which kinda makes me sad, but mom thinks that she could probs get a deal on an upgrade because I'm a student, so we'll see, but it's not a big deal, I'm just glad that I have one now for school. That was pretty much my present there, lol, but I did get the special edition of Harry Potter and the HBP, so I'm happy also, you always have to have the special edition of Harry Potter, it's like an unwritten rule, lol. Anyways, now I'm looking forward to New Years, I'm excited to see what 2010 has in store for me, and I'm just hoping that it will be better in terms of not hurting myself. I'd really like to make it the entire year without having to go to the emergency room, that would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment