Monday, January 11, 2010

In the New Year


  • So, school today was pretty good. I;m not quite sure what I think about German, I'm kinda excited to meet the new people in my class, and yet at the same time, I'm a really shy person, so I'm scared. But I think that I'm going to like Mythology. It seems pretty interesting, I was just readin some of the stuff that I have to have read for Wednesday, and it's actually something that I'm getting into and not being bored out of my mind with.

  • Thinking that I defs need to start working out again, my knee is swollen, again, and I"m kinda sick and tired of sounding like a broken record, so I defs need to get the motivation to do it. It would be nice to be able to run and jump and dance, even just in the house, without having to worry about hurting it. I think that I'm always going to have that fear in the back of my mind that I could hurt it, but I think that once I'm back to "normal" it will defs subside, and that would be nice.

  • Defs realized that I must be stressing again, because my breathing is bad again, nowhere near as bad as it was during the summer, but I can feel it again, and the thing is, I have no clue what I'm stressing over. But I think that is where my new idea to "go with the flow" will help me. I need to quit stressing over all the little things in my life, worry about the bigger problems, and see where things go. And you people need to hold me to it! I need that reminder, I think that is also where I need to get the tattoo that I want. Another reminder that I need to just free myself from all the b/s, because I defs forget alot of the time, and I think that would help me.
  • I also think that I need to come up with a better routine for my studying this semester. I think that I could've done better than I did in German and Art History, so I think that I need to get better study habits, because I have both classes again this semester. I also need to get an appointment to go see a counsellor and figure out my degree, and figure out what courses that I need to take for the next three years, I can't even believe that I'm halfway through my first year of university already, time goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment