Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's way to late for me to be up right now

  • Hmm, so I don't know, but I feel like I need to get something out, but I'm not sure exactly what it is, lol. I don't know, I've got so many things running through my head right now, so that is probs one of the reasons I've been getting like no sleep. I'm pretty excited to go to Banff though on Wednesday. I'm excited to be out of the city, even if it's only for the day. And I'm excited to hang out with my best friends, cause that hasn't happened in sooo long, just the four of us. I'm kinda excited to go back to school, but at the same time, not really. Now that I've been in University for an entire semester, it still feels like school, and that's kinda what I don't like. Like it was sooo weird because I wasn't even nervous for my new school experience, I was really excited. Now, thinking about it, it just kind of feels like normal, and I don't know. I am excited though for my Mythological Creatures in Lit. class, I'm thinking that it is going to be interesting, I'm hoping, :)
  • What else, I don't even know. These past couple of days have been kinda weird, I don't even know, lol. That all I know, and I don't even know what to say to any of it. In some ways I'm still trying to comprehend everything still, it's a lot to take in.
  • I'm pretty excited for our new SUV that mom and dad bought. It's so nice, and it's nice, because our family hasn't had anything that nice that we own. I'm excited to be able to drive it, but it's kinda fun just being able to sit in it, lol, just saying. I've also been thinking lately that I would like to be on the Real World. If anybody has ever seen the show, they have like 7 or 8 people like living in this one house for like 4 months, and now that I've been rewatching some of the older seasons, I think that it would be a really neat experience. It'd be cool to be able to live somehwere other than home. I think that I would grow up soo much from it, but that's just the dream, lol
  • Now I guess cause I haven't really said it, my New Years Resolutions. I've never really made any before, kinda funny. But now I actually have something that I really want to accomplish. This year is going to be the year that I dance again. I'm going to work my ass off so I can be able to. If I've learned anything from 2009, it's that I defs love dancing, and to be honest, I'm surprised that I haven't died yet because I haven't been able to dance how I want to. I also think that I'm going to try to be more going with the flow. All my life I've lived with some sort of "schedule" So everytime something happens that I don't want to happen, I try to fight it, and I think I just need to be more easy going, not so uptight about everything, and try and be a good friend to everybody, cause I know everyone of you guys are going to need it or already need it.
  • So now that I've written all that, I'm still really not sleepy, not in the least, and now I need to think of something to do, that won't wake everybody in the house, ugh, I hate it when I'm the only one up, and I have to be quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment