Wednesday, December 29, 2010
OMGOMGOMG
So I have some crazy exciting OMGing news!!!!!!!! I decided that I felt like dancing, and when I get that feeling, I go downstairs into the basement, and just bust out the moves. In this instance, I decided to go for a pirouette, and some how, my spotting was crazy insane good, and I managed to do a triple pirouette. It's soooo weird, because I've never managed to do a pirouette that well in my life. It's really hard to explain, but it just kinda felt like my body took control, and my mind was elsewhere, and just managed to do it!!! And then somehow, after that, I was able to do like 3 or 4 more doubles, which is weird, because usually after that I get myself all worked up, and I can't do eve one. Of course now my knee is sore, and I have ice on it, but that probs cause I'm doing turns on carpet, which yes, I know I shouldn't do, but I don't have anywhere else to dance! Just saying, it makes me really happy. :)))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment