First of all: Hello Blog, it's been a while, holy!
Second: School right now is kicking the crap out of me! Seriously, it's getting to that point in the year when you just start to get drained and want to quit right now. I know that I'm not going to do that, but I feel like it sometimes.
Third: My brain is in such a confusion and uproar right now. So much has happened in the past couple of weeks, and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it. Like I know that it all happened, but it still seems very surreal, and I'm not quite to sure what to think about everything. It's also making me realize that I can't let myself get too caught up in everything, cause that's when everything goes wrong. Probs doesn't also help that I'm pms-ing right now, and I'm stressed to the absolute max. I don't even know how close to tears I've been this week. It's fantastic, it really is. This is why I don't like being a girl, I hate how my mood changes all the time, just when it seems like I'm getting everything together again, something comes in and throws everything off.
I feel like I'm going through a .... something. I'm not sure what exactly this something is, but I have a feeling that it's going to have an impact on my life in some way. (Don't ask me why I think this, I think it's one of those female intuition things!)
I just gotta remember to keep my wits about me, and don't run away with things. As much as I'd like to free-float through life, it's never worked out like that, so I don't think it would now.
No comments:
Post a Comment