- Okay, so right now I was struck with like a million ideas at once of all the things that I want to do, and now it feels like I have absolutely no time to do any of it, HOLY!!!!! I like never get these.
- First, I had the idea for my German lit class blog, I want to write a review of Harry Potter. In this class we are supposed to update it like a normal blog, which clearly I fail at, even on my personal one, what makes a school one any different. But the prof had asked if anybody had seen the movie yesterday, and it just occured to me now that I can write about that, considering I like never update that blog and it always seems like a chore to me.
- Second, I would like to say how surprised I am right now by how much I'm understanding in Linguistics right now. We have to draw these trees for sentences, like to show the sentence structure, and right now, I'm actually enjoying drawing said trees, and I have no clue why, and I'm not sitting here in confusion. It's really nice that something is making sense to me in that class, cause it's usually ridiculous how much I don't get, but I think taking German has helped that ALOT. So really, I like how that is all coming together. I also like how on the last assignment I got 86%! Makes me happy!
- Talking about German, in my language class, I don't think I did very well at all on the exam that I had yesterday. There was sooo much to do in only 45 minutes, so needless to say, I didn't even finish, :( But I have to make sure that I work my ass off for the next exam and the final, I need a really good mark in that class, thank you very much.
- I'm seriously shaking with like anticipation right now, I'm so excited, lol
- I would also like to say that I like how one that page that loads after you've signed in, there is a wall thing that tells you who has updated their blog, just saying! It's pretty neat!
- Also feel like there was one more thing that I wanted to say.....
- ... Oh that it's starting to feel like Christmas! I'm excited to bake and put the tree up! My favorite! Most years lately it hasn't really felt like Christmas to me, but right now it does, so I'm just embracing it, and I really really really want to watch the Grinch and my other Christmas movies, that's also my other favorite part!!
- Now I think that I should get to work, I have a friggen PYSCH article evaluation thing that I need to do for tomorrow, ugh! And then I can start writing my post for german. ALSO btw, I also like how I'm starting to be able to put together sentences more quickly in German, I don't have to sit there for hours trying to figure out how to say what I want, so that's pretty awesome, makes things easier too!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
OMG!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment