Tuesday, November 16, 2010

  • So I'm sitting here at school, on my five hour long break, wishing I wasn't sick, cause then that means this break wouldn't feel nearly as long, cause I could go work out. It also makes me really sad to not be able to go work out. I've come to enjoy my workotut time, and I miss it today, :(
  • So, super duper excited to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I, I can't even wait. It's going to be friggen fantastic. Even though it means that I'm not getting home till late that night, but that's okay, it's completely worth it!
  • I'm also not enjoying having to write this German projekt right now. I don't wanna! I wanna go home and sleep for fifty years, but if I don't do it now, it's probs not going to get done, and I really need an amazing mark on this projekt, yes please!
  • Also debating not going to psych. Friggen, still 3 hours away!
  • I think that's all I have to say, just thought I would complain a little bit, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment