Wednesday, November 17, 2010

  • So the stress of having to get homework done is really starting to get to me. I've been handing things in late and I didn't go to psych yesterday, whoops! and I'm kinda falling behind on stuff. My bad. But it defs doesn't help that I'm sick either, so I do have an excuse.
  • I think that I've also come to the comclusion right now that I'm not really happy. It kinda seems strange, cause for the most part, I'm usually pretty content with how life is going, but right now something seems out of balance. And while I was at work I was thinking that I need to start doing something that makes me happy, and I think a HUGE thing that is throwing my world out of orbit is dance. Not dancing for close on two years I think is really a part that I'm missing. My knee is waaaaaaaaay better that it used to be, but I know it's still not fully recovered, but I think that it's something that I need to do for me. The only thing is I'm sooo busy right now, that I know a dance class wouldn't be happening, but I'm thinking about it for next year. I really want to do it, and I think I need to do it, and kinda break this wall of fear down, because I am still super scared I'm going to break it, but I can't be held back by fear any more, it's never going to let me do what I want and need to do!
  • Also, I need to quit doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment