End of Classes
- Right now, it's blowing my mind how quickly this semester has gone by. I seriously can't even believe it's December now, and only a couple of weeks til Christmas, holy!
- I'm kinda sad that today was the last day of my German language class. I actually really enjoyed it. I liked the people that were in it, and I feel like I learned stuff, and I was understanding stuff, ad I feel like I'm really starting to get a better grasp of the language (taken long enough)
- Speaking of German, my next bit is going to be in German, cause I think that I should start writing more in German, even if I get it wrong, I think it would help:
- Ich denke, ich sollte einen Teil meines Bloges auf Deutsch schreiben, weil ich die Ubung benutzt konnte. Ich freue mich auf Weihnacten. Das ist alles! Auch, diese Blog ist sehr dumm!
- I think that's about all I got right now, I still have to finish the blog post for my German class, and that's probs where I should be writing German posts, but it's awkward when your professor can read them, just saying!
- Also here is a song that I haven't listened to in a really long time, and really doesn't have any significant meaning for me, but I like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmD17rBDno
No comments:
Post a Comment