- I've been thinking a lot, and I've noticed how weird it is how one person can have such a huge effect on another. I don't know why, but it's just weird how a person can make another feel happy or sad or angry and have such a control on others emotions and feelings, and not even realize it sometimes. And even just your emotions sometimes either, sick, or relaxed and at ease. Like isn't that weird how somebody else can have all that control over you, and you don't even realize it. It's part of life, so you don't even think about it. I don't know, it's not like I'm doing any profound thinking right now, but I was just thinking about it on my way to work today, maybe just because of everything that is happening lately, I'm not sure.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Wow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment