Monday, December 6, 2010

Gotta love Monday mornings!

  • Ugh...
  • First of all, the fact that it's almost the end of semester is starting to hit me, and the stress is starting to build up.
  • So I barely worked on my German project that is due on Friday, which is not, good, but I think that I will still be able to finish it with time to spare, it's just alot of reading and translating.
  • Also, last night, I turned on my alram, but I forgot that it was still set to go off at 830, not 730, so I didn't get up until 8 this morning because my dad came to say goodbye before he left for work, otherwise I'm sure that I'd still be sleeping
  • I also forgot to put the charger for my laptop in my backpack when I was finished with it on saturday, and I defs left for the train without it, until I had parked, and walked all the way up to the train station. By then I realized this, and also realized that if I had no computer, than I couldn't work on said German project, and really, it would be a two hour break wasted.
  • Also, when I finally made it to school, after missing the class that the German project is due in, I was about 40 minutes early for the next class, and I was planning on going to Timmy's, except just kidding! cause I defs left my wallet in my purse. So I not only was driving without a liscence, but I also don't have my bus pass, and I'm really hoping that I don't cross paths with the transit cops, cause I'd really rather not get a ticket, and how about lets not get pulled over by the cops when driving home, (knock on wood)
  • Also I hope that I get through all my exams well, especially my German one, I really need a good mark in it,

No comments:

Post a Comment