- Had a pretty nice Christmas this year. I got the things that I needed and kinda wanted, and it was kinda weird how many presents weren't under the tree this year. It was nice to see that too. It was a really laid back one this year as well, and seriously spent most of the day watching Big Bang Theory, lolol, and I love how the Comedy Network called it the Christmas Big Bang-a-thon, I'm just saying.
- Also been thinking that I don't need to do that again. I have to try not worry so much, and I know that I do. It doesn't help the situation, and makes me more worked up and stressed out than I need to be. Just have to see where things go, and not make a big deal out of it, and I guess that I have to constantly keep reminding myself that.
- Also been thinking about my New Years resolution, and I think that I need to start eating better, cut out all of the crap that I eat on a daily basis.
- Also not impressed that I have to get up at 4 tomorrow morning, and work a twelve hour shift on boxing day. There is a reason why I don't leave the house on that particular day, and I'm not excited to work it for the entire day, ugh.
- Whatevs, good night world!
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Post Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment