- Sooooo, super duper stressed from my exams, and pms-ing, and now being sick, fml.
- I really have no clue what is going to happen now. I really want things to just be done and over with. I can't handle it anymore, I just can't.
- Also dealing with a drunk-ass Breanna last night was NOT fun. Good lord, I love you to death girl, but if you ever get that drunk again and I'm the only one there to take care of you, I'ma bust a tit, lol. And please don't puke in my car again, just saying.
- Ugh, have my psych final tomorrow, at 7 pm, on a Saturday, cause friggen school is ridiculous, and then I have my Anthro one on Monday at 8 am, fantastic, ughughugughugh.
- Also just realized that when you go ughughugh, over and over again, it spells hug, I guess that could be considered ironic, or maybe because a person needs one when they have to say ugh repeatedly over and over again? Just a theory.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment